Add the eDRV app to your Slack workspace to monitor network performance, create custom channels and to determine who gets access to EV Charging
1. Log in to the eDRV dashboard via app.edrv.io
2. From the dashboard, click on the "Add to Slack" button
3. Select the workspace where you would like to install eDRV
4. Review permissions and click “Allow”
5. You should be directed to the slack app and should receive a welcome message from eDRV.
Once your slack workspace has been successfully connected to eDRV, anyone within your slack team can view the status of your workplace charge stations in real-time. Access the Main eDRV Menu, by clicking on shortcuts from any channel or direct message.
Select EV Charging from the Shortcuts menu to see a list of charge stations within your workplace
Select an available charge station. Once your car is in the correct parking location, you can start charging directly from slack
1. Navigate to the List Charge Stations menu
2. Select the appropriate Charge Station and Connector
3. Click “Stop”
4. You will receive a confirmation within Slack once charging stops
5. You will also receive a final confirmation of your energy consumption in this transaction.
1. Select “My Transactions” from the Shortcuts menu.
2. You will receive a list of your weekly transactions as a direct message on Slack